Ex-DOTr chief joins San Miguel board
The Manila Times·2026-08-20 00:11
SAN Miguel Corp. (SMC) said Wednesday that former Transportation Secretary Jaime Bautista had been elected an independent director, filling a vacant seat on the conglomerate’s board. In a disclosure, San Miguel said Bautista was elected on Aug. 13 and would serve the unexpired term of the vacant seat as of June 9, 2026.The conglomerate said Bautista had the qualifications and none of the disqualifications to serve as an independent director. Bautista brings extensive experience from both the private and pub ...